- Diamond designed backrest
- Signature rolled design, considered most comfortable
- Contoured seating adds extra comfort
- Available in 8 stain finishes
- Smoothly sanded & rounded edges
- Standard chains and hooks included
- Cypress known as "Eternal Wood" - made to last and age with you
- Naturally insect repellent
- Do not "have" to stain or seal - but always a nice option
- Galvanized and zinc plated hardware included
- Requires minor assembly - instruction included
- Made in the USA!
Dimensions: 32" wide inside seat, 18 1/2 " deep seat, 21 1/2 " high back, 36" wide back.
30 lbs - 500 lbs weight capacity
Swing-Mate Comfort Springs
Swing-Mate™ comfort springs feature a barrel-shaped extension spring specially designed for comfort. The spring is manufactured from .218 diameter heavy-duty music wire and heavily zinc plated for rust resistance; it is 2" in diameter and 8.5" long with a weight capacity of 600 pounds each. Two springs are great for 2' through 7' wide swings. Swing-Mate™ comfort springs are designed to fit between the ceiling hooks and the swing chain. This helps reduce the shock stress to support structures and creates a soft gliding on air affect that most people love. Swing-Mate™ comfort springs are primarily designed for use with porch swings.
Cupholder arms make all of our LA Cypress swings more comfortable. This is a set of two arms with a 3" diameter cupholder in each of them. Constructed with a solid bottom and open sides to keep from holding water and debris. These arms may purchased on all of our cypress furniture.
Stainless Steel Accessories
Stainless steel hardware upgrade for any of our LA Cypress swings. Please note that every bolt, washer, nut and screw used to assemble your swing will be stainless steel if you order this upgrade.
*Scroll back up and Add to Cart now to start you Peaceful Porch Swingin' today!