This classic swing will fit your needs, regardless of what they are! Placement of this fantastic, solid red cedar porch swing should be carefully considered, to coincide with your intended use of it. To attract lots of visitors, your front porch and yard are ideal locations. However, if you're planning to use it mainly as a place for quiet relaxation and reflection, around back may be your best bet.
- 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in the USA!
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained product annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Overall Swing: 24" H x 26" D
- Seat & Back Dimensions: 20" H x 18" D
- Swing Length: 2'(22"L), 4'(45"L), 5'(55"L), 6'(69"L)
- Swing Weight: 2' - 28 lbs, 4' - 35 lbs, 5' - 45 lbs, 6' - 47 lbs
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
- Ships Partially Assembled
- Ships in 3-5 business days
*Add this to your cart now so that you can start your Peaceful Porch Swingin'!