This swing harkens back to a simpler time. Reminiscent of the handcrafted, old-fashioned porch swings appearing on the wide open porches of country homes across the country, it will give your outdoor space a traditional look. It is handcrafted in the United States from resilient western red cedar.
- 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- Rounded & sanded edges
- Made in the USA!
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained product annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 26" D x 24" H
- Seat & Back Dimensions: 18" D x 20" H
- Swing Seat Length: 2'(26"), 4'(45"), 5'(55"), 6'(69"), 7'(80")
- Weight: 2'(28 lbs), 4'(45 lbs), 5'(50 lbs), 6'(60 lbs), 7'(70 lbs)
- Capacity: 900 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
- Ships Partially Assembled
- Ships in 3-5 business days!
*Add this to your cart now so that you can start your Peaceful Porch Swingin'!