Wish your comfy Adirondack chair could give the gently sway of a porch swing? Wish your porch swing had the coveted style of an Adirondack chair? Well, look no further; this Adirondack Chair Style Porch Swing made from western red cedar combines the fashion of an Adirondack chair with the lift of a porch swing!
- 2 coats of Stain/Sealer applied prior to shipping
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding.
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water.
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
- Rounded & Sanded Edges
- Made in the USA!
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained product annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.
- Material: Western Red Cedar
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 53" W x 26" D x 32" H
- Seat & Back Dimensions: 45" W x 18" D x 28" H
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Capacity: 425 lbs
- Not Included: Hanging Hooks
- Ships Partially Assembled
- Ships in 3-5 business days!
*Add this to your cart now so that you can start your Peaceful Porch Swingin'!