Custom Swing Bed
Custom-design swing bed, with modified railing to include 1/3 rail along the front and back of swing, providing access from both sides of the swing bed.
This swing bed is built to last, constructed with hand-selected pine boards, hand-painted, and distressed for an antique finish. Please indicate if you would like a solid paint finish; otherwise, it will be completed with antique finish.
- Constructed with hand-selected pine boards
- Comes fully assembled
- Oval-shape motif along sides and back of the swing bed
- Solid craftsmanship
- Distressed for an antique finish in any of the Sherwin-Williams paint options shown
- You can also pick a custom color from Sherwin-Williams if you would prefer.
- Stained pieces will not be distressed
- If you would like solid paint (without distressing) please include that in the “Notes” section during checkout.
- Crib: 70" L x 32.5" W x 28.5" H (outside dimensions)
- Twin: 92" L x 43.5" W x 37.25" H (outside dimensions)
Additional Accessories Available (add to order seamlessly):
- Sunbrella cushions (mattress, back pillows, bolsters & accessory pillows)
- Rope or chain hanging assembly for swing bed (includes hanging hardware -- (4) galvanized clevises)
Optional Mattress Dimensions:
- Crib: 52"L x 28"W x 5" Thick
- Twin: 75"L x 39"W x 6" Thick
- Crib: approximately 120 lbs.
- Twin: approximately 225 lbs.
- No Assembly Required
- Ships fully assembled, lying flat, and padded
- Ships FREE anywhere in continental U.S.
- Ships in 2-3 weeks (swings are custom made to order)
- Ships freight due to weight and size. Shipping carrier will arrange date & time convenient for customer to deliver porch swing bed. Someone must be present in order to sign for the delivery. Please check integrity of swing bed prior to signature.
Customize & order yours today so that your Peaceful Porch Swingin' can begin soon!
IMPORTANT: Swing beds ship fully assembled, padded and wrapped on a pallet with a total weight of approximately 250-300 lbs. Due to the size and weight of the swing bed, it will be shipped via LTL freight (less than truckload). LTL freight is delivered via an 18-wheeler, semi truck which will only deliver curbside; the shipping carrier will be unable to drive down a driveway or narrow lane, as well as any other dead-end streets that will require turning around in a small area. The lift gate service option offered during the purchasing process only ensures that the swing bed on pallet will be lowered to the curbside; it does not guarantee any further assistance with the shipment (i.e. it does not ensure that the carrier will drive the shipment down the driveway, nor bring the shipment near/inside the home). Should you require any additional delivery services (i.e. you have a long driveway or live on a busy road and have no method of receiving the shipment in this manner), please contact Magnolia Porch Swings within 48 hours of placing the order so that different options can be discussed.