The LA Cypress 4 foot Roll Back Porch Swing is built with rot-resistant cypress wood and feature a rolled front and back for less irritation and a contoured seat for more comfort. LA Cypress Swings are unfinished and offer you the ability to choose your method of finishing. These swings come partially assembled and assembly completion can be done in 15 to 20 minutes. Only zinc-plated screws and galvanized bolts are used in building this sturdy glider; no staples. You may upgrade your LA Cypress swing with several different options, including: carvings, cup holder arms, stainless steel hardware, stains and paints.
- Signature rolled design: considered more comfortable by many
- Contoured seating adds additional comfort
- Available in 8 stain finishes
- Smoothly sanded & rounded edges
- Standard chains and hooks included
- Cypress is known as "Eternal Wood" -- it's made to last and age with you
- Naturally insect repellent
- Staining and Sealing are not a necessity; however, it is always a nice option
- Galvanized and zinc plated hardware included
- Requires minor assembly - instructions included
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Seat: 42" wide, 18 1/2" deep
- Back: 21 1/2" high, 48" wide
- 39 lbs - 500 lbs weight capacity
Swing-Mate Comfort Springs
Swing-Mate™ comfort springs feature a barrel-shaped extension spring specially designed for comfort. The spring is manufactured from .218 diameter heavy-duty music wire and heavily zinc plated for rust resistance. Springs are 2" in diameter and 8.5" long with a weight capacity of 600 pounds each. Two springs are great for 2' through 7' wide swings. Swing-Mate™ comfort springs are designed to fit between the ceiling hooks and the swing chain. This helps reduce the shock stress to support structures and creates a soft gliding on air affect that most people love. Swing-Mate™ comfort springs are primarily designed for use with porch swings.
Cupholder arms can add an additional comfort feature to all of our LA Cypress swings. The Cupholder option provides a set of two swing arms with a 3" diameter cupholder in each of them. The cupholders are constructed with a solid bottom and open sides to keep from holding water and debris.
Stainless Steel Accessories
Stainless steel hardware upgrades are available for any of our LA Cypress swings. Please note that every bolt, washer, nut and screw used to assemble your swing will be stainless steel if you choose to add this upgrade.
*Scroll back up and Add to Cart now to start you Peaceful Porch Swingin' today!